The VgrafLive AI Programming Survey
Please tell us what you think to help shape our programming.
(Any personal information is kept strictly confidential and only used internally for our planning purposes.)
“The real risk with artificial general intelligence isn’t malice but competence. A superintelligent AI will be extremely good at accomplishing its goals, and if those goals aren’t aligned with ours, we’re in trouble.” - Max Tegmark, author of Life 3.0
With so many varied and contradictory opinions about artificial intelligence, VgrafLive is focusing new talk shows, presentations, news and arts & theatre programs on Artificial Intelligence & Us.
These programs will deal with such far-reaching questions and issues as:
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- Can an AI be conscious, have emotions, be creative?
- What are Consciousness and Intelligence?
- The near-term and long-term social impacts of AI?
- AI: Benefits & Dangers?
- Can advanced AI be controlled?
- Who's in charge of deciding these things?
- "What can I do about it"?